1. I'll be making one or two quilts out of this fabric.
Yvonne of Quilting Jet Girl is hosting an Allison Glass Challenge with a link up at the end of the month. My One Monthly Goal for January is to finish at least one Allison Glass quilt. I'm working on a simple plus pattern so I think I can get this done in time for the link up. But I do need to buy some backing fabric
2. This one is back on the list. There's a lot to be done here. Make more blocks to start...but I like it so I'll try to do it.
3. It would be nice to finish my 2016 Stash Bee Quilt.
4. The Snowflake Shimmer Quilt Top (Quilting Jet Girl Design) is waiting to be quilted.
5. As does this blast from the past. This is the second quilt top I made and it's time I quilted it. It will be good to practice some fmq on. I think it will look fabulous on that chair which is leather and freezing in the winter. It needs something to warm it up.
6. My aunt would really like a tea cozy and as I can't seem to find one of the sort she would like in the shops...I've decided to make her one and maybe I'll make one for me as well. I'm thinking these one offs of Japanese fabric might make a good cozy.
7. I've also got plans to make a donation quilt with these fabrics along with some others.