Monday 11 April 2016

2nd Quarter List

     It's time to set my goals for the 2nd Quarter of the 2016 Finish Along.  I'll start with the projects I'm carrying forward from the first Quarter.

1.  The graduated cross quilt.  Finishing the blocks for my cross quilt is my April goal.  There's a vague possibility I'll finish the quilt this quarter but I'm thinking of hand quilting it with big stitch quilting....so I'm not sure how long that will take.



2. Midnight Mystery.  This one needs to be quilted and bound.
3.  The last hold over from quarter one is this baby quilt.  I worked on it a bit there is not much left to do so I think I'll actually get this one done.


So now I think I'll add a couple of new goals just to keep it interesting.

4.  I'm going to add the clam shell quilt to the mix. It's on the design wall and I think it needs a little attention.  There are more blocks to make before I can put this one together.


5.  I'm going to try my hand at sewing knits by making these baby pirate pants.


6. and I'm going to make something fun for myself out of this great cotton and steel octopus fabric.


7. I'm hoping to finish this little improv project for the Toronto Modern Guild.


8.  They are also looking for a self portrait but I haven't even started that!

9.  My final possibility is to quilt this disappearing nine patch for my local guild's comfort quilt program.



I know it's a big list and we'll see what I manage to accomplish, but for now I'm linking up with the Q2FAL link up on Lee Anne's blog She Can Quilt.

9 comments:

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

That's a large list. I forgot how much I like the graduated cross block. Good luck with your goals.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I hope you have a great quarter and have lots of productive sewing time. :)

Little Black Cat Quilting said...

Big list= Big possibilities! It's fun to shoot for the moon with these goal setting parties! :) I love the variety of projects and ideas with your list, it will definitely keep things interesting!

Sew Much For Free Time said...

Ooooh, hand quilting on that graduated cross is going to be perfect! Good luck with your list! `

Tami at sewmuchforfreetime.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

I nice variety of projects that should provide you with a fun and interesting quarter!

Catherine said...

That's a big list of lovely things!

Puppilalla said...

I am very much enamored with the baby quilt and with the improv project. I hope you will find time to work on your projects =)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

So much loveliness. I wish you the best with your list.

Ruth said...

Love your graduated cross - I haven't done anything with my midnight mystery yet either. Must make a list!